Thursday, May 19, 2011

Animal Inspired Drawings


( Click to enlarge )

I think these drawings show the idea / theme of animals effectively. However they don't really express the fairytale look I was going for so well which I will need to work on to improve.
I think the paw print top is one of the items that stand out the most, and I would like to see if I can develop a print like that, and experiment with other garments it could be used on.

I also really like the hoodie with the ears, and the cat face beanie. I think that they show the theme of children dressing up as animals quite subtly, which I like, and I think I would like to develop these ideas further.
I think the animal aspects being small, accessory kind of items makes the outfits a lot more wearable, and kind of like an addition to a children's casual wear collection to express this theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment