Monday, May 16, 2011

Selena Gomez


I noticed through conducting my questionnaires that a lot of the girls in the age group I specified picked Alex, a character from the TV show 'The Wizards of Waverly Place' as their favourite disney character, and Selena Gomez, the actress who plays her as their favourite celebrity. I thought it would be a good idea to look at the kind of things Selena Gomez wears in real life and on the show to see if they are special in any way, and relevant to kids popular fashions at the moment.

Interestingly, I found that Alex, the character on The Wizards of Waverly place is a budding fashion designer, and makes her own quirky outfits which are shown on the show. It's also a show about magic, which fits in with my theme of fairytales and magic quite nicely.








She seems to wear really casual style clothing, in really bright colours, with a mixture of colours and patterns. She also seems to layer her clothing, as I noticed seemed popular when I looked at children's fashion. This idea of layering also fits well with the winter look.

No comments:

Post a Comment